Skip to main content

Adidas Superstar Holographic Stripes

Adidas Superstar Holographic Stripes AQ6278

Adidas Superstar Holographic Stripes AQ6278

These Adidas Superstar shoes have been wildly popular ever since their release a few months back, countless online retailers have sold out of their inventory and the in-store selection is quite picked over as well, with mostly larger sizes left.  These shoes are only available in kids (or "Juniors" sizing which equates to a 3.5 - 7) but luckily for most, these shoes run 1/2 - 1 size larger than your non-Adidas counterparts.  For example, I am typically a size 6 but in this shoe, I am a 5.5.  

Adidas Superstar Holographic Stripes AQ6278

I am hoping these shoes will break in over time, because initially they are quite stiff and can feel a bit heavy once worn.  Then again, I may be biased, as I typically reach for my Nike FlyKnit Roshes on the day-to-day (exceedingly light weight and mold perfectly to my foot.)

Adidas Superstar Holographic Stripes AQ6278

What started as a basketball shoe has morphed into a street-wear staple.  These shoes come with a smooth leather upper, iridescent three stripes, and iconic shell toe.



xx Christina Marie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiffany & Co Event Rodeo Drive | Beverly Hills

Tiffany & Co Event Rodeo Drive | Beverly Hills Tiffany & Co Event Rodeo Drive | Beverly Hills Tiffany & Co Event Rodeo Drive | Beverly Hills Tiffany & Co Event Rodeo Drive | Beverly Hills Tiffany & Co Event Rodeo Drive | Beverly Hills Tiffany & Co Event Rodeo Drive | Beverly Hills Tiffany & Co Event Rodeo Drive | Beverly Hills

Tiffany & Co Engagement Ring | The Tiffany Setting

Today's video is quite possibly the most expensive unboxing I've done to date, and I am beyond excited to share this purchase with you. Surprisingly I hadn't come across other videos reviewing the ever-so-iconic Tiffany Setting Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring. There are numerous videos about "Tiffany Style" engagement rings but so few about the actual Tiffany Ring. Throughout this video I will demonstrate how the diamond appears under various lighting sources, such as under fluorescent lights of a cafe, LED lights, natural sunlight, and indoors at T&Co itself. Here we have today a 1.55 Carat Tiffany Solitaire ring in the iconic "Tiffany Setting" with a platinum band. As you may know, the Tiffany Setting signature is comprised of an elevated diamond secured by 6 equidistant prongs, allowing the optimal amount of light to shine through. Platinum is a highly popular engagement ring setting, as it is 950 parts per 1000 of pure pla...